Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: For those who want to know what they're up against...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Everyone called you a kid long before you gave your age. If you need an example, resorting to the word "dipshit" when you can't compose an educated response shows either A) you're underage, or b) you are an adult with a learning disability. Either way, no one will ever respect you or take you seriously if you exhibit poor communication skills. I'm not attacking you 2 drinks- I wish you'd realize that.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member lover of outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    BANDS: social d,Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins, Toadies, Doves, Stone Roses, king crimson, counting crows (yes Erica, Recovering the Satellites kicked ass and now they suck), Foo Fighters, CG Trio, Crossfire, Gin Blossoms, Dishwalla, Everclear, etc.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">wow, the Stone Roses? They're fantastic. So are Doves really. I didn't think anyone on here ever heard of them. I saw Oasis 6 months ago. Pretty boring show, but Noel's a class songwriter.

    Anyway, bands/artists I like:

    Social D, Bruce Springsteen, Oasis, REM, Chris Isaak, Ocean Colour Scene, Backyard Babies, Stone Roses, Leonard Cohen, GN'R, Ramones, David Bowie, Manic Street Preachers, Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon, The Clash.

    not that's it of any interest..

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 19, 2003 04:19 AM: Message edited by: lover of outrage ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    judgin someone by the number of their age alone is the same as judging someone by the color of their skin or by what sex they are...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">
    enough of the f*ckin drama, let people post what they want, if you disagree fine. with all the name-callin everywhere i would think that i was on a playground somewhere...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yees


    If you need an example, resorting to the word "dipshit" when you can't compose an educated response shows either A) you're underage, or b) you are an adult with a learning disability.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yet saying that someone has a "mangina" is the model of intelligence???? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 19, 2003 08:41 PM: Message edited by: 773124 ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] When did I say "Mangina?"

    I'm assuming you're not referring to me.

    I'm still not sure how saying "you'll be treated like an adult by acting like one" is age discrimination?

    I treat 40 year olds like they're children all day long.

    Point made, last time, if you miss it, you miss it- qu? ser?. Age has no bearing on intelligence or maturity.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shelly, I can come up with an "edumacated" response, but then you guys will just resort to calling me a clone to other people on here. Sorry if I misinterpreted your post as an attack. And I will try to refrain from further potty language and return to the old well-written 2 Drinks days.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shelly, wasn't refering to you. I have no problems with your posts. Its everyone else's posts that are the work of 3rd graders.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to bring down the level of this board . Since when are your posts so ultra intelligent? You have a real elitist attitude like you are the only one that speaks with anything worthwhile to say. Why don't you just relax if I say I hate a certain band who cares tune it out, put me on ignore so you wont see my posts. Who cares what I have to say. I hate everybody equally myself first and foremost.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I would consider my posts ultra-intelligent. I'm not writing a doctoral disertation, here. I really don't have a problem with your posts either. I just find that some people, instead of explaining why they don't like someone or something, resort to childish remarks.

    And since the original topic of this thread was the intelligence of the board members, have a look at my sig. Its just a fun little mind teaser. Count the number of people, then wait for it to switch. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's right who cares what you have to say. You're just an overgrown preschooler without a brain or sense of humor.

    If I see a band that you like and I hate, then I will bash you because it more fun to bash you than ignore it.

    It's too bad you hate yourself, that's probably why the only people who will have sex with you are blow up dolls. [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ShellyCrash:
    Everyone called you a kid long before you gave your age. If you need an example, resorting to the word "dipshit" when you can't compose an educated response shows either A) you're underage, or b) you are an adult with a learning disability. Either way, no one will ever respect you or take you seriously if you exhibit poor communication skills. I'm not attacking you 2 drinks- I wish you'd realize that.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I would just like to point out that calling someone a "dipshit" has absolutely nothing to do with their ability to form a well educated response, and in no way at all proves that the person in question has a learning disablilty.
    Sure, it may not garner respect for you if you describe people as such, but it is a valid descripitive word even though it's looked down upon. I just simply do not belive that the use of words like that denote intelligence, there may be just a lack of a better word to describe someone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •